Resources for Parents and Families
Welcome to UC Santa Cruz. The college journey is an exciting and challenging time in the lives of students and their families. Your student will grow in ways beyond measure, and their experience at UCSC will leave an indelible mark on their personal development. We value the partnership with parents and other family members. (Pictured at right: Alumna Sarah Davis-Weyman and her mother, Terry Davis)
You’ve raised your student to be 100% Banana Slug. Now it’s your turn.
Join the Banana Slug community by supporting the Parents Fund.
A gift to the Parents Fund not only strengthens UCSC, but more importantly, improves the lives of all of our students.
• The 10 Undergraduate Colleges
• University Housing Communities
• Dean of Students Office
• Dining Services
• Physical Education, Recreation, and Sports
• Student Organizations
• Other Services for Students
Health, Safety & Emergency Info
• Counseling & Psychological Services
• Crime Awareness & Campus Security Report (Clery Act)
• CruzAlert Emergency Notification System
• Disability Resource Center
• Fire Department (831-459-3473)
• Police Department (831-459-2231)
• See Something, Say Something, Do Something – Campus safety awareness campaign
• Sexual Assault Prevention and Education
• Student Health Center
• Guide for Parents & Families