Resources for Community
UCSC's Good Neighbor Initiative was started to bridge communication between neighbors, students, the city, and the university.
- Good Neighbor Initiative
- Good Neighbor Guidelines brochure (PDF format, 232K).
- Contact the Good Neighbor Interns at: (831) 459-1768 or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer opportunities are also plentiful at UCSC; they are provided through various Friends and other interest groups. These groups provide you with the opportunity to serve alongside like-minded people to support the programs you care about. Join a group today to volunteer, engage, and support UCSC and its many programs.
- All Volunteer Opportunities
- Friends Groups, Councils and Interest Groups
- Volunteer at UCSC
- Visit UCSC
- Major UCSC Destinations
- Transportation and Parking
- UCSC Calendar of Events
- Long-Range Development Plan
- Partners in Community fact sheet
- Government and Community Relations Office
Employment opportunities also exist at UCSC; please browse UCSC's employment web site.
Other related resources: