Web: using secondary logos
In the current UCSC website templates, the primary logo is the UCSC stacked logotype, displayed at two different sizes at the top lefthand side of a page:
Guidelines for adding a secondary logo:
- Your secondary logo must be a one-color version of your logo.
- Your logo should not exceed these dimensions: 150px wide by 60px high.
- A horizontally-oriented logo will fit best with the current UCSC web templates, but is not required.
- Should not be placed:
- Above the main navigation
- In the left column
- Before the page title
- To display a secondary logo on the homepage of your site, use the billboard area.
The Baskin School of Engineering logo on a left column page: